1. What is the relationship of the NCDA to the American Counseling Association?
The NCDA is a founding Division of the American Counseling Association (ACA). The NCDA and the ACA both represent the interests of counselors in Congress and in the national legislative process.
2. What is the purpose of the NCDA?
The NCDA provides professional development, publications, standards, and advocacy to practitioners and educators who inspire and empower individuals to achieve their career and life goals.
3. What are your personal results after taking the Career Decision Making Difficulties Questionnaire (CDDQ)? Note: Once you are at the CDDQ launch page, you can opt to take either the CDDQ or the CDDC (Coping with Career Decision-Making Difficulties).
I have significant difficulties with making decisions. According to the questionnaire, I am generally indecisive. I lack information about myself and the decision making process. I also struggle with internal conflicts which make it more difficult for me to make a decision. It has been recommended that I seek a career counselor to help me learn how to make decisions and choose a career path.
4. What is the purpose of the Motivational Assessment of Personal Potential (MAPP)?
The purpose of the Motivational Assessment of Personal Potential (MAPP) is to help people find a career where they can use their unique aptitudes and talents. The MAPP helps individuals identify their preferences for working with people or things, and other job characteristics.
5. Find the website that will take you to the Occupation Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Find the Occupational employment projections to 2022 link. What are the anticipated fastest growing fields?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, some of the fastest projected growing fields are healthcare, healthcare support, construction, and the personal care field.
6. What is the purpose of America’s Career InfoNet?
The purpose of...