With a variety of factors impacting pharmaceutical growth in the traditional markets (the US, 5EU and Japan) – price controls, moves towards generics, healthcare reform, market saturation – the emerging markets (EMs) hold increasing potential to drive future product sales and overall company revenues.
The different situations which exist within each emerging market offer a wide variety of opportunities along with their own set of accompanying challenges. In order to best break in and position themselves within the various emerging markets, pharmaceutical companies are employing several different strategies. These strategies include: sales force growth, tiered pricing, generics, acquisitions/partnerships and an urban vs. rural focus.
The Emerging Markets Strategies report assesses why companies are looking outside of the traditional markets for company growth, the overall potential within the EMs, and the various strategies that are used to accomplish their long term goals. Additionally, CBR Pharma Insights looks at the opportunities and challenges which exist in the major, and the up & coming, emerging markets.
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
– Factors driving the, and strategies for, expansion into emerging markets
– Potential and Pitfalls in the Major Emerging Markets
– The Future for Emerging Markets – Analysis of top 6 countries – Argentina, Mexico, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea
Key Reasons to Purchase
– Use this report to identify the key entry strategies that are most appropriate for the different emerging markets
– Navigate the potential pitfalls that exist within the major emerging markets
– Pinpoint which of the newer emerging markets might be the most appropriate for your organization to target and which hold the potential for long term growth
– Compare and assess the efforts of other pharmaceutical companies in their expansion into new markets
– Understand the factors that are...