Essay Plan—Paper 1
1. The first year I moved out of my parent’s house for college I was on the hunt for an animal companion to keep me company. I was aware of the responsibility, but I was not prepared for what was to come. After a very short year raising my pit bull Karma, I had to prepare my self for the worst. Our family veterinarian had retired, so I agreed to put my best friend under the care of someone very unfamiliar to my companion and me.
2. I had to accept the loss of my best friend due to unnecessary malpractice and
cruelty towards my beloved animal. How was I going to go on with out my
buddy, my pal? What in my power could I do to fix this issue, so that no one
would have to endure what she and I was put through?
3. The events include surgical procedures, coping with the loss of a loved one, and proving a point to the establishment that the veterinarian was in the wrong during the process of the surgery.
4. I will capture the moments with expressive and emotional detail so that the
audience will be able to understand my narrative very clearly.
5. The strengths of paper will be explaining the love, compassion, and meaning
behind caring for a beloved animal. The weaknesses will be expressing how to cope with such a loss and how to heal after it is all said and done. I will be able to use a descriptive moment that will wrap the audience around the point of the weakness and I will end with a strong conclusion on how you can grow and better yourself through a trial in life, such as this one.