- Describing the meaning of literature and films
- Describing literary works
- Irisan teori atau tema yang diangkat
- Tell the reason of choosing the theme and its literary work
- Limitation of the scope of the research
1.2. Research questions/ Statement of the problem
1.3. Aim of the research/ objective of the research
1.4. Significance of the research
- What do you expect by doing this research?
1.5. Method and technique of the research
- Qualitative approach
- Descriptive method
- Several steps in analyzing the novel. Those are as follow:
b. re-reading to comprehend,
c. employing a close reading method by taking notes on textual evidences
d. Analyzing findings in elaboration with related theories.
e. Making interpretation deliberately
f. Extracting conclusion of the whole findings and discussion
g. Making conclusions and suggestion
1.6. Clarification of Key terms
- Novel/ Short Stories
1.7. Organization of the paper
- Chapter I, II, II, IV, V
This chapter deals with the discussion of the theories fiction and no-fiction in literature, novel, representation, discrimination, racism, and types of racism.
2.1. Fiction and Non-Fiction in Literature
2.2. Novel/ Short Stories including:
- Types of novel/short stories
- Pattern of action in novel or short stories (Gustav Freytag)
- Intrinsic elements
- Theory of representation
- Theory of discrimination
- Theory of racism
2.6. Types of racism
This chapter deals with the discussion of the research method, stages of the research, object of the research, technique of data collection, technique of data analysis, and about the author.
3.1. Method of the Research
- Qualitative approach theory
- Descriptive method/analysis theory
3.2. Stages/Steps of the...