Future of the Malaysian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
The Future of the Malaysian Defense Industry Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Malaysian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Visit Complete Report Here: www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/future-of-the-malaysian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019
• The Malaysian defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 7.43% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$4.90 billion in 2014.
• The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$28.9 billion.
• The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 20.2% over the forecast period against an average share of 19.7% during 2010-2014.
• Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$26.1 billion cumulatively.
• The key areas of investment are expected to be multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, armored vehicles, and surveillance and monitoring systems.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Malaysian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization...