Future Of The Thai Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape And Forecasts To 2019
The Future of the Thai Defense Industry Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Thai defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
Browse Full Report With Toc: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/future-of-the-thai-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019
• The Thai defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 3.33% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$5.7 billion in 2014
• The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$30.9billion.
• The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 34.2% over the forecast period, against an average share of 33.7% during 2010-2014
• Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$27.5 billion cumulatively
• The key areas of investment is expected to be multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, armored vehicles and multi-mission helicopters, and surveillance and monitoring systems.
To Get Download Full Report with Toc: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/206773
• This report offers detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
• In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Thai defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the...