University of Phoenix Material
Student Web Scavenger Hunt
Log on to the University of Phoenix eCampus web page located at: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/login.aspx. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. WHICH THREE REVIEWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS THROUGH THE CENTER FOR WRITING EXCELLENCE?
The reviewing services available for the students are WritePoint, is an automated system that provides feedback on basic grammar and usage. Another one is Tutor Review, this one is available for students on every program and the students receive feedback on grammar, paper format, organization, punctuation and usage but not on course content, comments are also included. Third we have Plagiarism Checker, the name says it all, this help keep thing “legal” by verifying the students job and improving our research techniques.
2. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence offers tips about how to format a paper?
We can locate this under the APA Information , there are a few subjects dedicated on how to format the APA style papers, also how to format tables and figures, and different templates.
3. What are the University of Phoenix’s suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides? (Hint: This information is located in the Center for Writing Excellence)
These would be Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), The Gregg Reference Manual and there are multiple writing guidelines located under Writing and Styles Expectations by Degree Level, located on the page for Writing and style guidelines.
1. WHAT THREE DATABASES ARE INCLUDED IN THE GENERAL RESOURCES CATEGORY IN THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY?
4. What are three database examples from the Specialized Resources category in the University Library?
5. What link would you click to ask a...