2. Analyze IBM strategies, to remix their businesses in order to move to the emerging higher-value spaces, in Macro and Micro environment level
3. IBM strategy PESTEL analysis in Macro level Five forces analysis in Micro level Recommendation Conclusion SOWT analysis Complexity analysis
o IBM understood Value was shifting in the IT industry, driven by the rising tide of global integration, a new computing paradigm and new client needs.
o Economies of developing nations were growing rapidly, driven by historic investments in fundamental business infrastructure. Enterprises were looking to tap skills and expertise available all over the world and to integrate their operations globally.
o Change in computing architecture was rippling across the data center and the network, along with a proliferation of technology infused into all aspects of work and life. Companies were seeking to integrate advanced technology with their business processes and operations, not only to reduce costs, but to enable innovation and growth.
o IBM remixed their businesses in order to move to the emerging higher- value spaces by focusing on software and IT industry.
5. IBM Strategies Hardware And Services Software IBM sold the personal computing department To Lenovo
6. PESTEL Analysis for Macro environment factors Social Political Technological Environmental Economic Legislative
7. Iraq War in 2003, affected world economy, and IBM stock fell down. Technology affects directly to computer technology industry because computer technology can be used as a tool to invent many technological products An illness like bird flue, in 2004 effect to all businesses that operate especially in China. IBM has many suppliers in china and Asia countries. Technological Political Environmental PESTEL Analysis
8. Oil price, increase the price of energy and reduce the worth of Dollar. IBM has a good reputation as big and innovative Information technology company in the...