1. Graduating high school was a big pinnacle for me.
2. If it wasn't for the lack of aplomb I have in myself I don't know where I would be.
3. My cousin's party planner was so horrible; everyone knew she was a charlatan.
4. The reality television programs I watch now are just spurious.
5. In high school we learned about the description of a mercenary.
6. In my African American Studies class, I learned Martin Luther King wanted freedom and righteousness.
7. It was unfortunate that I didn't know what an aborigine was.
8. Most of my cousins love to party and act very rambunctiously.
9. My sister can be very irritable at times, but I still love her.
10. I am glad I was eligible to attend Berkeley College.
11. In church or mass most of the people say their testimony.
12. My mother always consolidates the family.
13. I always want to consummate my work.
14. I would never watch the movie Insidious.
15. I'm always dedicated to fashion.
16. My grandma had a palpation.
17. I prefer yoga as my serenity.
18. My track experience was ephemeral.
19. My grandparents never expected it is, ultimately they got a divorce.
20. My prom dress, inevitably lag behind me.
21. I noticed how over the years the I Phone's proliferated.
22. Religion always seems like an incontrovertible topic.
23. Sometimes I have mercurial mood swings.
24. During the winter I learned, they are intermittent blizzards in Antarctica.
25. My family does the lottery which is serendipity.
26. I see a baby who was resuscitate in the pool.
27. The girl I knew was a quintessential good girl.