PPA 605 (Negotiation Bargaining & Conflict Management) Entire Course
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
Elements of Negotiation and Bargaining Skills
Discuss the following statements then respond to at least two of your fellow students’ posts.
1. Discuss the Five Elements of Negotiations and provide at least one example of how each are used in the negotiation process.
2. Identify the Five Negotiation Skills needed in order to perform successful negotiations.
3. Define Rational Choice theory and discuss how it relates to the negotiation process.
4. Discuss how the Dual-Concern Model and Big Five Personality Dimensions facilitate recognizing bargaining styles and how such styles impact behaviors and strategies in a negotiation.
The Negotiation Process: Four Stages
Discuss the following statements then respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
1. Define the Four Stages of the Negotiation Process and discuss what changes have taken place in the negotiation tactics since the 1950s.
2. Explain why the Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) is important in preparing the negotiation.
3. Discuss the difference between tangible and intangible priorities and why ground rules are important when both parties are amenable to negotiate.
4. Discuss whether the Good Guy / Bad Guy Routine is useful in negotiations; whether impasses are fatal to negotiations; and if arbitration is a sign that negotiations have failed.
Discuss two of the following statements then respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
1. Define and explain the purpose of the Five Distributive Bargaining Negotiation Skills.
2. Discuss the “Zone of Possible Agreement” (ZOPA) and why some experienced negotiators consider it critically important to make the opening offer.
3. Define the following terms: relational...