True or False. (First time of question)
1. External documents may be informed, whereas internal documents must be accurate and concise at all times. LU 2
2. The three project constraints known as the triple constraints are: scope, cost and quality. P16
3. The project closeout report is used to finalize the project and request payment. P39
4. Project minutes of meetings must be distributed 48 hours before the next meeting. P25-27
5. When scheduling meetings, the agenda must be distributed at least 24 hours before the next meeting. Step 6, P26
6. The project management office (PMO) organizes and manages control over all projects within an organization. Step 5 P 26
7. The project charter is the document that describes the project at a high level of detail and is used to authorize the work to begin.
Match column A with Column B. (Second type of question)
1. Project Charter. C. a. The document used to subdivide the scope of work into manageable packages.
2. Scope Statement. D. b. Documents the process to ensure the proper collection, storage and distribution of project information.
3. WBS (Work Breakdown Structure). A c. A document that describes the project at a high level of detail and is used to authorize the PM (Project Manager).
4. Procurement Schedule. E d. Document that describes work included/excluded. Will be developed into drawings, bill of materials specifications.
5. Communication Plan. B. e. List all the items to be bought in order to complete the project, timing of deliveries, quantities required.
I. Document management control is essential to all projects. Provided any five (5) benefits of implementing a document management system. (5)
II. There are four (4) project administration tasks that must be carried out during project design and planning. Creating the project plan is one. Name five (5) more
The following elements must be managed together if the project and the project team is to be a success. Fill in the missing...