Established in 1837, The Procter & Gamble Company began as a small, family operated soap and candle company in USA. Today, P&G markets almost 300 products to more than five billion consumers in 140 countries, Pakistan being one of them.
• Procter & Gamble started its operations in Pakistan in 1991.
• P&G Pakistan is headquartered in Karachi.
• P&G Pakistan has reinvested over $100 million in Pakistan within the last 12 years.
• P&G Pakistan has invested 63 million dollars over the last 5 years in terms of capital, marketing and training.
• P&G Pakistan has contributed close to 7 billion rupees to the Pakistani government's revenues over the last 5 years in the form of sales tax, customs and excise duties.
• P&G Pakistan creates more than 4,000 jobs in Pakistan. 99% of the jobs that P&G Pakistan creates in Pakistan are held by Pakistanis.
• P&G Pakistan owns a sprawling 7-acre land manufacturing facility at Hub, Balochistan, which manufactures Safeguard and Camay soaps. A recent 5 million dollar investment has tripled the plant's capacity.
P&G Pakistan runs several social marketing programs in the field of education and health. These programs benefit more than 3 million people annually.
Procter & Gamble started its operations in Pakistan in 1991 with the goal of becoming the finest Global Local Consumer Goods Company operating in Pakistan.
P&G believes in working with and within local communities to respond to their social needs and help them develop their strengths