1. Job Identification:
Title: Human Resource Manager
Responsible To: Minister Responsible to the Human Resource Development
Responsible For: the effective and efficient management of the Office, to provide strategic and management direction, support senior managers and staff, appropriate participation of the Ministry in relevant national, regional and international forums and programmes.
2. Job Summary:
Responsible for: the effective and efficient management of the Office. In particular:
a) to provide strategic and management direction, and day to day guidance on priorities and achievement of agreed outputs
b) to provide timely and appropriate advice to the Minister
c) to maintain a management and operations system that facilitates the achievement of agreed outputs
d) to lead and provide support and assistance to senior managers and staff to achieve agreed outputs
e) to facilitate the appropriate participation of the Ministry in relevant national, regional and international forum and programmes
f) to develop and maintain positive working environment, and a programme for staff development consistent with the principles of good employer and in addition, ensuring effective monitoring and reporting including:
1) the provision of regular reports on agreed outputs
2) the carrying out of regular reviews of organisational units and activities of the Ministry
3) the maintenance of proper and up-to-date records of capital assets of the Ministry are maintained
4) the implementation of an internal audit programme to provide regular assurance of systems and procedures
5) Compliance with the requirements of the Finance and Economic Management Act, Public Service Act and Public Expenditure Review Committee and Audit Act.
3. Job Location:
Location: New Delhi
4. Duties and Responsibilities:
a) Policy advice and commentaries on all Human Resource Developments related matters
b) Provide support for overseas scholarship...