Brenda L. Basnaw
3676 Reno Drive
Vernon, Florida 32462
(850) 535-4415 Home (850)326-6206 Cell
To effectively serve in the Washington County School District by providing instructional leadership to faculty and staff, implementing proactive academic and behavioral interventions to enhance student academic achievement, and directing efficient management of the school facility.
A highly organized data driven individual with a Masters of Science in Administration & Educational Leadership, and more than 10 years of experience coaching, leading, mentoring, teaching students from all school levels (elementary, middle, high and technical), focused on student development in a safe and innovative learning environment. Participate in numerous state and school committees with a proven track record of exemplary student instruction. Possession of in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures that govern schools and districts. Adept in critical thinking, problem solving, communication skills, listening and articulation of ideas and group interaction.
· 2004-2007 University of West Florida-Pensacola, Florida.
Master of Science in Administration & Educational Leadership.
· 2003-2004 Chipola College-Marianna, Florida.
· 1994-1999 Augusta Technical College-Dean's List Augusta, Georgia.
· 1993-1996 Brenau University/Brenau Women's College-Gainesville, Georgia.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Accounting.
· 1994 Georgia Military College-Fort Gordon Augusta, Georgia.
· 1992 Augusta State College-Augusta, Georgia.
· 1988-1991 Pikes Peak Community College-Fort Carson, Peterson Air Force Base,
Colorado Springs, Colorado.
· 2010-Present Math and...