Science has always existed. Man just discovered it. But it seems now Science is discovering man!
science is taking us away from the nature.
Technology is a form science. We have become SLAVES of technology. We no longer feel the need to be socially active. Chatting, Internet is the only way we are connected to strangers.
It's taking away the peace from our lives.
It is taking away charm of small things.
It is bringing jealousy, competition, negativity, crime.
It is brining frustration, loneliness.
Of course, Technology is not to be blamed, Man is.
Because Science existed, human life became much more complicated leading some people to top while many others in misery. It resulted to wars and many other chaotic actions... Just if you think about its disadvantages.
* Scientists die in labs because of accidents.
* Too many species to keep track of.
* Animals disturbed from habitats.
* Plant species taken from environment.
* Rare species threatened.
1. Can be easily manipulated by irresponsible persons.
2. We'll be too dependant on it. When technology fails, we r helpless (in one way or another).
3. Sometimes, it affects our health and lifestyles(we'll be complacent and lazy. The chemicals r hazardous).
4. It destroys our simple and healthy life(I miss the traditional style of living).
5. Invasion of our privacy.
6. Science can pollute waters.
Scientific innovations have made our life easier & comfortable on the other hand it has made us lazy to perform our own tasks resulting in wide spread obesity & health problems.
It has created hazardious & fatal weapons to defend ourselves from our enemies but on the other side same weapons are made available for our enemies too.
science has been responsible for pollution and has given us the nuclear bomb which threatens our very existence.