The use of social media is allowing people to organize and discuss any topic or cause of interest to them with other people around the world via the internet. Through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, disease-specific communities, blogs, and other social internet applications, the opportunities for sharing information have increased at a significant pace. Today, three-fourths of American adults use the internet regularly and four-fifths of American adult internet users participate in social media.
This involvement in social media has created an environment of strong consumers and consumer advocates who wield considerable influence over the image of products and corporations. 83% of internet users search for health or medical information via the internet, enhancing the overall link between the internet and pharma. Several pharmaceutical companies have recognized this trend and have taken full part in accessing and adapting to the new environment of social media.
CBR Pharma Insights examines and provides insights into the opportunities that exist for the pharmaceutical industry to utilize social media & other forms of e-communication to best promote their corporate image and the products they produce. Primary research done with consumers, as well as industry experts, is used to support the analysis & insight provided.
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
– History and description of social media in pharmaceuticals
– Advantages and comparisons between various social media channels
– Management of social media within pharmaceutical companies
– Consumer perception of social media
– Segmentation of pharmaceutical companies
– Future impact of social media and the internet on pharmaceutical marketing
Key Reasons to Purchase
– Gain access to data, insight, and analysis through CBR Pharma Insights’ proprietary Consumer Social Media survey and industry expert interviews
– Assess the role that the internet,...