Even though Tebow spends his free time preaching to the incarcerated, curing cancer (we assume), trimming the foreskin of the impoverished, and keeping the planets properly aligned by toting the earth around the sun to keep it in its proper orbit; on the field he's not nearly so generous. On the field he dominates. Just ask him. He'll tell you over and over again.
In honor of Tebow's sheer awesomeness, I give you the Tebow SEC Championship Drinking Game!
* Drink every time Tebow is called "a warrior." Bonus chug if any of your friends sing the first two lines of Scandal's opus "I am a warrior" and change the lyrics to "Tebow is..." Dance, Tebow, you magnificent bastard.
* Drink every time Tebow's called "a leader," then salute.
* Drink every time Tebow's called a "special athlete," then yell "Tiiiimmmmmmmmay!"
* Finish your drink if the announcers suggest Tebow should win the Heisman again this year.
* Drink every time Tebow points to the sky. Then realize the only reason the sky hasn't fallen is the strength of his pointing.
* Drink every time Tebow references God. Or himself. Tom-A-to. Tom-ah-to.
* Drink every time he's shown on the sidelines flapping his arms like a bird (or an idiot) to pump up the crowd.
* If (when) Tebow actually takes flight, finish your drink and do a shot.
* Drink every time Tebow's on camera for no reason when the Florida defense is on the field.
* Drink every time Tebow is seen screaming with his helmet off.
* Drink every time they show a "I Heart Tebow" sign in the stands.
* Drink every time you see a Florida fan in jorts. (Small sips on this one. Otherwise it could kill you).
* Shot every time they mention his experience as missionary.
* If they mention him performing circumcisions in the Philippines while he was a missionary - Chug your beer, do a shot of Patron.
(Disclaimer: Playing the Tebow drinking game may result in death. So don't do it. Ever. Not even in jest. The content above this disclaimer is a joke,...