TOP LEVEL RESEARCH ON ALL 200 MAJOR PLAYERS IN POINT-OF-CARE DIAGNOSTICS MARKET WITH DETAILED INFORMATION OF PARTICULAR ORGANISATIONS
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. This is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers and ideal for IVD industry associations to identify new member companies.
Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in ‘The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-200-point-of-care-diagnostics-companies-worldwide-10079263
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology to the Indian market.
- Beam International Inc. supplies over 80% of Taiwan’s hospitals and medical centres with point-of-care testing products from leading international manufactures.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’.
There are many in vitro diagnostics companies. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.