The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Report for competitive and financial analysis and strategic partner identification
Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation, the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ at-
There are many manufacturers of in vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of...