Unit 9 Creative product promotion
P1. Describe the promotional mix used by two selected organisations for a selected product/service. 3
1. Describe the purpose of the promotional mix and the different elements. 3
2. Describe the aims and objectives of the 2 chosen companies(magnum & lady Gaga). 3
3. Explain how the two chosen companies(Magnum & Lady Gaga) use the promotional mix to achieve their objectives. 4
4. Explore how competitors of your chosen companies use the different elements of the promotional mix. 6
5. Explore which segment of the market your companies (magnum & lady gaga) are aiming at. 7
6 Do research to find out how promotional methods have been adapted to take the budget into account 7
7. describe how communication models can influence the promotional activities of the two chosen companies.(Magnum & Lady Gaga) 8
P2 Describe the marketing mix for one of the selected companies. 9
Lady gaga 9
P3 Explain the role of advertising agencies and the media in the development of a successful promotional campaign. 10
P4 Explain the reasons behind the choice of media in a successful promotional campaign. 12
1. Explain the reason why certain media methods have been selected; 12
2. How the selection and use of media contributes to a successful campaign. 13
P1. Describe the promotional mix used by two selected organisations for a selected product/service.
1. Describe the purpose of the promotional mix and the different elements.
The purpose of the promotional mix is to promote a product. Gain attention, interest, desire and get the customer into action.
The purpose of the promotional mix is to inform consumers about a company’s ideas. Understanding the nature of customers and their needs and wants is the first step in successfully developing the promotional mix to sell a product. The promotional mix is also how a business...