CASE STUDY ANSWERS
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ISBM / IIBMS / IIBM / ISMS / KSBM / NIPM
SMU / SYMBIOSIS / XAVIER / NIRM / PSBM / NSBM / ISM / IGNOU / IICT / ISBS / LPU / ISM&RC/ LPU / NMIMS / ISBS / MANIPAL GARUDA / HIMALAYA / UPES / IMT / iact
MBA - EMBA - BMS - GDM - MIS - MIB
DMS - DBM - PGDM - DBM – DBA - PGDM
www.casestudyanswers.in www.questionanswers.in www.onlineprojectreport.com
09901366442 – 09902787224
Business Policy and Strategy
Section A (20 Marks)
Write short notes on any four of the following:
1. Michael Porter Model of Strategic Management
2. Focus and Niche Strategies
3. Value Chain Analysis
4. Experience curve concept
5. Turnaround Strategies
Section B (30 marks)
(Attempt any three)
1. ‘Strategy can be formulated and implemented at three different levels in business organizations.’ What are these levels and why are they treated as such?
2. What is strategic intent and how does it determine the survival of the organization?
3. Explain why engaging in strategic management is likely to be beneficial for an organization.
4. “Internationalization of trade is an opportunity for improving the competitiveness of local businesses”. Discuss this statement critically.
Section C (50 marks)
(Attempt all questions. Every question carries 10 marks)
Read the case “DD: India’s premier public service broadcaster” and answer the following questions:
DD: India’s premier public service broadcaster
DD is the India’s premier public service broadcaster with more than 1,000 transmitters covering 90% of the country’s population across on estimated 70 million homes. It has more than 20,000 employees managing its metro and regional channels. Recent years have seen growing competition from many private channels numbering more than 65, and the cable and satellite operators (C & S). The C & S network...