Display the Control menu for the Excel window. ALT+SPACEBAR
When a menu or submenu is open, select the next or previous command. DOWN ARROW or UP ARROW
Select the menu to the left or right. When a submenu is open, switch between the main menu and the submenu. LEFT ARROW or RIGHT ARROW
Select the first or last command on the menu or submenu. HOME or END
Close an open menu. When a submenu is open, close only the submenu. ESC
Display the full set of commands on a menu. CTRL+DOWN ARROW
Show or hide the Standard toolbar. CTRL+7
Note You can select any menu command on the menu bar or on a displayed toolbar with the keyboard. To select the menu bar, press ALT. Then to select a toolbar, press CTRL+TAB repeatedly until you select the toolbar you want. Press the underlined letter in the menu that contains the command you want. In the menu that appears, press the underlined letter in the command that you want.
Resize and move toolbars and task panes
1. Press ALT to select the menu bar (menu bar: The horizontal bar below the title bar that contains the names of menus. A menu bar can be the built-in menu bar or a custom menu bar.).
2. Press CTRL+TAB repeatedly to select the toolbar (toolbar: A bar with buttons and options that you use to carry out commands. To display a toolbar, press ALT and then SHIFT+F10.) or task pane (task pane: A window within an Office program that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.) you want.
3. Do one of the following:
Resize a toolbar
1. In the toolbar, press CTRL+SPACE to display the Toolbar Options menu.
2. Select the Size command, and then press ENTER.
3. Use the arrow keys to resize the toolbar.
Move a toolbar
4. In the toolbar, press CTRL+SPACE to display the Toolbar Options menu.
5. Select the Move command, and then press ENTER.
6. Use the arrow keys to position the toolbar. Press CTRL+ the arrow keys to move one pixel at a...