SOME GD TOPICS
Go through this GD topics please have a glance with them
1. Indian cultural values have nothing to fear from globalization
2. The impact of economic reforms has been that rich people have become richer rich and poor people poorer.
3. Management education is on
Engineering GD Topics
1. Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
2. Environment Management.
3. Is China better than India in software?
4. Government contribution to IT
5. Is china a threat to Indian industry?
Success is all about human realtion
Important tips for Group discussion Human relations is an important part to our career success. It is defined as relations with or between people, particularly in a workplace setting. Because a company depends on good human relations through its organizational str
1. US war on iraq-justified or not.
2. Role of UN in peacekeeping.
3. Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
4. Environment MAnagement.
5. Is China better than India in software.
6.Should SONIA gandhi be made the PM
7. BPOs in INDIA
8. Govt contribution to IT
9. will punch lin
GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS
• GOD: man’s greatest creation.
• Every candle has its shadow.
• Has computer revolution lead to unemployment in India?
• Tube lights are better than bulbs.
• Everyone likes it hot.
• India – Sustained growth is a mirage.
Suggested GD Topics
This is especially to people looking for both on campus and off campus jobs. Now that the campus recruitment has started in many colleges, here comes another important step in acquiring that elusive step towards selection - Group Discussion's. I present here a few topics that I
i every1, these are some the topics for oral presentation at ALLIANCE on 9 July--
1.Talent management is critical in company success.
4.Online social networking.
5.World is flat.
6.Controversial advertisements should be banned.
7.Employee relationship m
Group Discussion (GD)
Initiating a GD is a high profit-high loss strategy. When you initiate a GD, you not only grab the opportunity to speak, you also grab the attention of the examiner and your fellow candidates. If you can make a favorable first impression with your conten
Biometrics is a category of combination hardware-software systems that recognize a person by taking a measurement of an individually distinct physical trait, like a fingerprint or the shape of a face. Fingerprint scanners are a common sight these days. They protect access
Useful words, their spellings and their meanings.
Some of these words have been filled in for you.
1. Look up and fill in the definitions of the words below.
2. For each of the words in this list, write a sentence that uses it correctly in relation
A cloud of uncertainty hovers over the clinical laboratory field: the cloud of potential layoffs. No one is immune -- technologists, clerks, supervisors, laboratory scientists, pathologist directors, and even salespeople.
The layoff has been given many euphemisms by creative managers, among them do
Organizational behavior contains a wide range of topics, such as human behavior, change, leadership, and teams. OB is “the study and application of knowledge about how people, individuals, and groups act in organizations” (e-book-OB 9th edition).It interprets people-o
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur conducts the Xavier Admission Test (XAT) for admission into the post graduate management programmes at XLRI and a host of premier institutes in India.The penalty for negative marking in XAT is very heavy and may cost you a seat in your college of
Bumper British bank profits and AIG to pay $450 Million in Bonuses
As the economy seems to be recovering in the UK, the banks are first in line to reap the benefits. According to Stephen Beard’s article, “Bumper British bank profits reignite bonus debate,” about a year ago Britain’
• How to Deal with High Oil Prices?
• Multinational Corporations: Are they Devils in Disguise?
• Are Indians Less Quality Conscious?
• Ethics in Business are just a Passing Fad
• Is the Consumer really the King in India?
• Commercialization of Health Care: Good or B
Management Topics |
We Need More Entrepreneurs than Managers |
Rise in MBA Salaries is Not Sustainable in the Long Run |
Can One Contribute to the Social Sector while Being Employed in the Corporate World? |
The Rush for MBA is really a Rush for Big Money |
Will Mumbai's Film Industry ever
GROUP DISCUSSION / INTERVIEW TOPICS
• Love Marriages or Arrange Marriages!!Which is better?
• Is T20 Cricket Killing Real Cricketing Skills?
• US war on Iraq-justified or not.
• Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
• Should SONIA Gandhi be ma
Sample Group Discussion Topics for Campus Recruitment
I. IT INDUSTRY RELATED
1. The future of Indian IT industry
2. BPO - a rising opportunity or a passing fad?
3. With the increasing use of IT in daily life, machines are controlling man.
4. India - an IT super power?
Partial List of Group Discussion topics that are Frequently Asked
1. How to deal with international terrorism.
2. Should we pursue our policy of dialogue with Pakistan?
3. Is peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
Here's a list of the most common mistakes made at group discussions:
Ms. ABC was offended when one of the male participants in a group discussion made a statement on women generally being submissive while explaining his point of view. When Ms. ABC finally got an opp
Group Discussion Topics related to Economics / Business
By CoolAvenues Editorial Team
Are Co-operatives Relevant in Today's Global Environment?
Foreign Aid is a Dangerous Drug: Stimulates in Small Doses but becomes Fatally Addictive in Larger Ones
Space Missions are a Wastage of Resources for a
Presidential Address, Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 105 (2005): 1-23
Armchair Philosophy, Metaphysical Modality and Counterfactual Thinking
ABSTRACT A striking feature of the traditional armchair method of philosophy is the use of imaginary examples: for instanc
well in your GD and increase your chances of selection.
The current state of our Education System.
Is Naxalism the biggest threat to national security?
Weirdo hair Style
Dressed to kill (well-dressed girl) To win a rat race you need to be a cat
I wish to have wings, I want to fly (based on SOP) everyone cannot be a moon(my surname)
Roll up you sleeves (phrase from my SOP) Hope
All that glitters is not go
Be GD Smart
Suggested Readings: Group Discussion and Interviews, MBA
Published on : 09-SEP-2010
There are some rules and strategies you must follow when the GD is on
While you spend your days and nights sweating it out, sharpening those skil
Indian economy is old wine in new wine! Politics is run by the barrel of gun.
Retirement age for politics.
Sensex - Hype or Real.
. Delhi - Rape capital of India.
Media - Too much of a free hand?. Disinvestment - Would it go through this year? Ihttp://www.economist.com/
1. Is the Nuclear deal good for India : YES IT IS
2. Is the nuclear deal a windfall for the Congress party : YES IT SEEMS TO BE :
3. Are the finance ministry measures confidence building measures
4. Will Obama’s Anti-outsourcing stand spell doom to India
5. Has reservation in pr
Topics For Group Discissions:
1. Social Topics
2. Terrorism in India
3. Religion should not be mixed with politics
4. Should Smoking be Banned Completely?
5. Effects of Television on Youth
6. Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages
7. Are beauty contests degrading womanhood?
AUTHOR: JOBIN C.B Time; 20 min
FOR TCYONLINE .COM
Directions:- Choose the most appropriate answer from the options given below;-
1. Which is the latest operating system from the Microsoft?
a. windows vista
The Economy How the stock market works The foreign exchange rate, liquidity, basic economic theory Economic reforms in India How banking works; common banking terms Know how the stock market works – bonds, investment, etc. The global economic scenario Derivatives trading Scandals such