BAM 411 Human Resource Management Unit 1 Examination
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ________ plan training activities.
• Training specialists
• Corporate teachers
• Job analysts
2. ________ organize the training opportunities for a company.
• EEO representatives
• Trainings specialists
• Change managers
• Communication directors
3. The ________ HR group may provide specialized support for organizational change.
• centers of expertise
4. The proportion of younger workers in the workforce is projected to ________.
• stop growing
• decrease at a faster rate
• increase at a slower rate
5. Over the next few years, employers may face a severe labor shortage because ________.
• people are living longer
• there are fewer people entering the job market than there are retiring baby boomers
• one-third of single mothers are not in the labor force
• All of the above.
6. What tactic will employers likely have to take to fill openings left by retiring employees?
• hiring more women
• instituting flexible work hours
• rehiring retirees
• lowering the retirement age
7. Strategic human resource management refers to ________.
• planning the balance of internal strengths and weaknesses with external opportunities and threats to maintain competitive advantage
• extending a firm’s sales, ownership, and manufacturing to new markets
• formulating and executing human resource policies and practices that produce theemployee competencies and behaviors the company needs to achieve its strategic aims
• emphasizing the knowledge, education, training, skills, and expertise of a firm’s workers
8 . Which term refers to letting...