This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into New Zealand's construction industry including:
• New Zealand's construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in New Zealand
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in New Zealand's construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in New Zealand's construction industry
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in New Zealand
Executive Summary :
New Zealand’s construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.90% during the review period (2009-2013). The industry posted growth of 10.2% and 11.5% in nominal terms, in 2012 and 2013 respectively, due to reconstruction work in the Canterbury region, following earthquakes in 2010 and 2011. The outlook for construction is favorable, as a result of the government’s focus on country’s infrastructure, commercial and residential construction projects and continuous reconstruction work in the earthquake affected regions. Growth in the oil and gas industry, and government efforts to improve education and healthcare will also support the industry. Consequently, the construction industry’s output is expected to record a CAGR of 12.95% over the forecast period (2014-2018).
To get details at:http://www.reportscue.com/construction-in-new-zealand-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in New Zealand. It provides:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in New Zealand using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project...