"This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global concrete and cement market, including:
• The regional and global concrete and cement market’s growth prospects by category
• Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, North American, Latin American and European markets with country-level data
• Critical insight into impacts on the market through comparative analysis of country-level data.
• Profiles of key companies operating in the construction concrete and cement market."
Executive Summary :
Asia-Pacific was the largest regional concrete and cement market, accounting for 61.1% of the global share. Europe and North America were the second- and third-largest regional markets, with respective shares of 18.9% and 11.1%. Growing economies in the Asia-Pacific - particularly China, India, Japan and Indonesia - are expected to support the expansion of the concrete and cement markets, and increase their market shares as the rapid development of the infrastructure, industrial, residential and commercial sectors increases demand for building materials. The shares of the European and North American markets are expected to be 17.6% and 10.0% respectively in 2018, down from 18.9% and 11.1% in 2013, while the Asia-Pacific is forecast to increase its share to 64.1% over the same period.
Access full report at:http://www.reportscue.com/global-concrete-and-cement-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global concrete and cement market, including:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the concrete and cement market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America.
• Construction, concrete and cement, cement clinker, factory-made mortars, portland cement, refractory cements, mortars and concretes, other hydraulic cements, ready-mixed concrete, prefabricated structural components