Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on email@example.com
Global Biocept, Inc (BIOC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, Update 2014
Biocept, Inc. (Biocept) is a diagnostics service provider. The company provides molecular oncology laboratory services. Its services include prognostic CTC enumeration for various solid tumors, levels of sensitivity to detect CTCs, and molecular testing on CTCs. Biocept offers tests to various types of solid tumor cancers. The company's HER2 OncoCEE-BR test is used for the detection of circulating tumor cells (CTC) in the peripheral blood followed by genetic analysis of HER-2 and amplification by FISH.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/biocept-inc-bioc-product-pipeline-analysis-2014-update-report.html
It provides services to other laboratory testing providers, academic institutions, research organizations, bio-pharmaceutical companies, and clinical trial support. Biocept is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Biocept, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information...