The report Provides the CIC’s view of the outlook to 2020 for the global economy and
the global construction industry, and how the industry will evolve in all major countries
• An overview of the outlook for the global economy
• An assessment of the outlook for the global economy, broken down by major regions
• A review of global construction risk
• Highlights from the CIC's Global Survey on Potential and Challenges in Construction
• Profiles for 50 major markets, including an overview, focus points and risk watch
Get Copy Of This Report On : http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/globalconstruction-outlook-2020-market
Covered in this report
• The global construction industry has regained growth momentum, with the pace of
expansion accelerating from an annual average of 2.7% a year in real terms in 2011–
2013 to 3.1% in 2014.
• Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) forecasts a further rise to 3.8% in 2015, and
then an average annual increase of 3.9% over 2016–2020. Based on the CIC’s Global
50, a grouping of the 50 largest and most influential markets in the world, the global
industry is projected to grow from US$7.4 trillion in 2010 to US$8.5 trillion in 2015
and to US$10.3 trillion in 2020, when measured at constant 2010 prices and
exchange rates (real 2010 US$).
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of general state of the global economy and construction
• Analyze performance region-by-region and country-by-country and gain insight into
key issues affecting the construction industry.
• Learn about opinions of key industry leaders on challenges and opportunities, with
highlights from CIC surveys, to contrast views with your own and be alerted to issues in
• Review top-line risks in the industry, with country rankings and highlights from CIC
Construction Risk Index, to assist in market expansion plans.