• The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK household insurance business.
• It also provides a snapshot of the market size and dynamics.
• The report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market.
• It also summarizes deals, news and regulatory developments in the category.
Executive Summary :
This report is the result of extensive research into the household insurance industry in the UK, covering the market dynamics, competitive landscape and consumer perspectives through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of strategic initiatives undertaken.
To get details of reports at: http://www.reportscue.com/household-insurance-in-the-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the household insurance market in the UK.
• It provides historical values for the UK household insurance market for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2018 forecast period.
• It offers analysis and outlooks of claims and distribution channels.
• It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers.
• It profiles top household insurers in the UK and outlines their performances.
Key Highlights :
• Household insurance premiums fell in both 2012 and 2013.
• The category has remained profitable despite the decline in premium.
• Rising expenses and shift in distribution model threaten future profitability.
• Direct Line Group remains the largest household insurer as mid-tier companies gain market share.
• Premium growth is expected to settle at 1.2% by 2018.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Contact no: +1 (617) 674-4143