Suggested Format for the Internship Report
This document is intended as a guide for students to follow when preparing their internship
reports. Submit the report to the Administration Office of the Faculty of Management and
Tourism after completing the internship activity:
1) Title Page
2) Table of Contents
• Include an entry each main section as identified below (Introduction, Responsibilities,
Major Projects, etc.
• Provide an entry for each appendix, i.e., Appendix 2: Work samples, etc.)
• Provide background information on the Company (paragraph).
• This should be a generalized description of Internship responsibilities (a couple of
paragraphs at most).
• Include a statement of the number of hours worked, with supporting documents in the
5) Major Assignments
• Write summary descriptions for each major project, report, employee communication, or
activities involved (about a paragraph summarizing each)
• Heading Examples:
o Cross-cultural training
o Translation year-end report into English
o Key customer survey
o Seminar on WTO – challenges and opportunities
• Provide examples of your work in an appendix (see below)
6) Organizational Analysis
Students will be given some Organizational Analysis tools as a basis for their observation
and analysis. By the end of the the internship period, students are required to list out 3
problems and/or goos practices that they experienced during the internship. Each on
ONE separated page.
o Problem or good practice defined
o Problem or good practice analysis (basically students are required to discuss
about the reasons for and the consequences of the problem, or in the situation of
good practices, the outcomes or benefits.
7) Internship Summary
• Include pros and cons of your experience, lesson learnt and future orientation
• Include documents supporting the report, such as:
o Supervisor’s Evaluation