Kudler fine foods
1750-2100 words well written and researched, comprehensive, new hrm strategy how it all fits together.
Recommendations and justifications for:
• 5 new positions, including job analysis, job descriptions and qualifications, one should be a first-level manager.
• Training and skills enhancement program, mentorship.
• Methods for evaluation & discipline performance management and appraisal systems.
• Compensation and rewards system, including incentives & benefits packages.
• Strategies for career development promotions, educational, accommodatons for diversity.
• Fair compensation plan.
10 minute presentation – overview and all 6 items. Explained.
There are many factors that affect the success or failure of an organization. One is the strength of management within the organization. A manager that incorporates the primary functions of management is one who will be successful. Another factor is the company’s response to competition. With such strong competition in virtually every industry of business, a company must have a strategic plan that is carried out by organization leaders that demonstrate strong management. A manager that can incorporate Porter’s Five-Force Model is one that recognizes the threats to the company’s profitability and ultimate position in the industry. This paper will explore the
management functions of Kudler Fine foods using the Porter’s Five-Forces Model. This paper will also exam the use of technology and the internet and how it affects management. Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet foods shop founded by Kathy Kudler, a woman who was tired of having to travel all over town to get fresh ingredients for simple meals. She decided to open a one-stop shop where people could buy a wide variety of the freshest foods as well as the necessary tools to prepare the meals. Kudler Fine Foods is divided into the following departments: fresh bakery and pastries, fresh produce, fresh meat and seafood, condiments and packaged...