This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Nigeria. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Table of contents :
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.”
v”LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Cities in Nigeria, 2013
Table 3: Nigerian HNWIs – Volume Distribution (%), 2013
Table 4: Nigerian HNWIs – Wealth Distribution (%), 2013
Table 5: Nigerian HNWIs – Industry Performance, 2009–2013
Table 6: Nigerian HNWIs – Cities, 2013
Table 7: Nigerian HNWIs – Growth in Top Cities, 2009–2013
Table 8: Nigerian HNWIs – Population Density in Major Cities, 2013
Table 9: Nigerian HNWIs in Top Cities, 2009–2018
Table 10: Nigerian HNWIs – Growth Rates for Top Cities, 2009–2018
Table 11: Nigerian HNWIs by State, 2013
Table 12: Nigerian HNWIs – State Performance, 2009–2013
Table 13: Nigerian HNWIs – Population Density in States, 2013
Table 14: Nigerian UHNWIs – Gender Performance, 2009–2013
Table 15: Nigerian UHNWIs – Source of Wealth (%), 2013
Table 16: Nigerian UHNWIs in Top Cities, 2009–2018
Table 17: Nigerian UHNWIs Growth Rates for Top Cities, 2009–2018
Table 18: Nigerian...