21th Novenber 2014
Australia Wealth Report 2014
Browse Full Report @
Published: Nov 2014 | No. Of Pages: 117 Pages
PDF: $ 4995 | Site Licence : $ 7495 | Enterprise Wide Licence : $ 9995
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI)
population and wealth management market in Australia.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Australia. It also includes
an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of Australian HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com/
• Numbers of UHNWIs in major cities
• Numbers of wealth managers in each city
• City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities for the wealth management and private banking sector
• The size of Australias wealth management industry
• The largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Australia Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled
and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on
over 115,000 HNWIs from around the world in the WealthInsight database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an
unsurpassed level of...