PARTICIPATORY RURAL APPRAISAL
2. Introduction: about the activity, broader objective (150 words)
3. Specific objectives of the activity: (100 words)
4. About the group: group composition [number of participants, social profile, gender profile, age profile], place, time, etc. (250 words)
5. Describe the process: How the exercise was carried out (100 words)
6. Discuss the Issues [came across during activity and post-activity discussions] [800-1000 words]
7. Findings (100 words)
8. Appendix: Picture of maps, charts, diagrams etc.
Note: Word limit is flexible.
( Kindly google Cut copy paste )
Specific objectives of the activity
The primary of this activity is to gain the know-how about the villagers' awareness about the natural resources that exist in the community. The framework is to ask various questions related to resources and answer to each question leads to identification of gaps existing.
We need to cover the following points
Thematic Resource Map
1) What are Chief Resources Available?
2) What Resources are Scarce?
1) Does everyone have equal access to land?
2) Do women have access to land?
3) Do the poor have access to land?
4) Who makes decision on land allocation?
5) Where do people go graze livestock?
1) Is there water Shortage?
2) Is there any river or borewell ?
3) Where do you get water for irrigation?
4) Who collects water?
1) Where do people go to collect firewood?
2) Who collects firewood?
1) What kind of development activities do you carry out as a whole community? Where?
2)Which resource do you have the most problem with?
About the group:
Juni Akhol is a small Village/hamlet in Khambhat Taluka in Anand District of Gujarat State, India. It comes under Akhol Panchayath. It is located 58 KM...