1. Are you available Monday 12:45-6:00 pm and Tuesday – Friday 3:00-6:pm? If “No”, please explain: Mondays yes, Tuesday yes, Wednesday no, Because I have class at 6:00, Thursday yes, Friday no, because I have class all day.
2. Your future goals include: My future goals involve me graduating form collage with an AA in Baking & Pastry, Business Mangment.Then in three years I would like to open a pastry shop.
3. Describe your experience working with children: I use to work with the youth at church I was the YPD Director, also I use to work in an after school program for 4 years at a primary center.
4. Describe your feelings about children who attend an after school program: I feel that the children who attend an after school program is great, it gives them a chance to get there homework done and get help if they need it.
5. What do you think an after school program should consist of? Homework time, Play time, Snack time.
6. Describe your idea of an after school program: My idea of an after school program is we would do lots of fun activities, we would do homework and just have fun with friends.
7. Describe the skills needed by an after school counselor: They need to know how supervise, lead and participate in activities with school-age children.The Counselor needs have effective communication skills with children, co-workers and parents and needs to love working with kids.
8. Do you have a hobby that you can share with the program? Yes I do, I love to sing and bake.
9. How do you interpret discipline? 1.Warning, 2.Warning, 3.One on One talk, 4.Send a note home, 5.Send to the office.
10. What personality characteristics describe you best? A very open-minded person and a people person.I love to have fun every where I go.
11. What type of people do you like to work with? I like to work with all type of people in a people person I fit in any and everywhere I go.
12. What leadership do you possess? Iam a Youth and Choir Director and church.