1. Which type of research includes an array of interpretative techniques which seek to describe, decode, translate, and otherwise come to terms with the meaning of certain phenomena?
2. Which term below refers to the descriptors of variables computed from sample data used to estimate those same variables in the population?
• Population parameters
• Standard errors
• Systematic estimates
• Sample statistics
Find the Latest Final Exam answers here QNT 565 Final Exam (Latest)
3. A population consists of the following data: 7, 11, 12, 18, 20, 22, 25. The population variance is
4. If the hypothesis presented is tested using a .05 alpha level and the resulting p value is .01, which of the following interpretations of the results is most appropriate?
• As income increases, food expenditures increase.
• There is a relationship between income and food expenditures.
• As income decreases, the percentage of income spent on food increases.
• There is no relationship between income and food expenditures.
5. Paired comparison scales result in _____ data.
To download the Complete Assignment of QNT/565 Class check QNT 565 Entire Course
6. Five homes were recently sold in Oxnard Acres. Four of the homes sold for $400,000 while the fifth home sold for $2.5 million. Which measure of central tendency best represents a typical home price in Oxnard Acres?
• The mean or mode.
• The midrange or mean.
• The median or mode.
• The mean or median.
7. An increase in hours of television viewing leads to increases in the sales of snack foods. This is an example of a
• causal hypothesis
• correlational hypothesis
• research question
• descriptive hypothesis
Want to download the Complete Final Exam Assignment..?? Click QNT 565 Final Exam
8. The null hypothesis is typically rejected when
• the calculated value is...