STR 581 CAPSTONE FINAL EXAM ALL PART 1-2-3
To purchase this, Click here
Contact us at:
STR 581 CAPSTONE FINAL EXAM ALL PART 1 - 2 -3
STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 1
1. The concept that some leadership attributes will work in some situations but not in others can be described by the
2. Sam Meyers manages a telemarketing call center. He has 20 employees working for him who are displeased with the way he yells and threatens to terminate them for what they see as small issues. Which kind of power is Sam using to get the job done?3. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
4. In performing a SWOT analysis, which of the following would be considered as a threat
5. During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?
6.Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
7. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
8. Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?
9. What can affirmative action assist organizations in achieving that diversity initiatives cannot?
10. According to the job characteristics model, autonomy is defined as the degree to which a job generates direct and clear information about performance
STR 581 week 4 capstone final exam part 2 - 40 MCQS
1. Which of the following financial statements is concerned with the company at a point in time?
2. A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a:
3. M&M Proposition 1: Dynamo Corp. produces annual cash flows of $150 and is expected to exist forever. The company is currently financed with 75 percent equity and 25 percent...