The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and Retailer Trends, Issues and Market Dynamics
The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018” report, published by Conlumino, provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in Australia. In addition, it provides an overview of changing consumer and retail trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, innovations in retail, and an analysis of vital developments in major retail channels.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-future-of-retailing-in-australia-to-2018-consumer-and-retailer-trends-issues-and-market-dynamics
It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends, crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2008 through to 2018, with actuals being provided for 2013. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
• The rise in online retailing, expansion of international retailers, and M-commerce are key to industry's growth in Australia
• There is a notable increase in consumers who shop online and prefer omni-channel shopping
• Overseas retailers are gaining traction among Australian consumers, while the domestic players lag behind in online initiatives
• Hypermarkets, supermarkets, and hard discounters will remain as key retail channels, while online records highest growth rate
• “The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018”is a detailed...