The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Morocco, including:
• The Moroccan insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
• The competitive landscape in the Moroccan insurance industry
• The current trends and drivers of the Moroccan insurance industry
• Challenges facing the Moroccan insurance industry
• The detailed regulatory framework of the Moroccan insurance industry
Executive Summary :
The Moroccan insurance industry is one of the largest in the Arab region, and the second-largest in Africa. Insurance penetration in Morocco stood at 3.03% in 2013, while the premium per capita stood at MAD815.4. Morocco’s insurance penetration was the region’s highest in 2013 despite low income levels and unfavorable demographics. However, the industry grew at a CAGR of 6.2% during the review period (2009–2013). This growth was driven by favorable government strategies to expand the insurance industry, such as compulsory health insurance and third-party motor insurance, and the Contrat Program in 2011. Growth was further supported by economic development, the expanding mortgage market, growth in the travel and tourism industry and the introduction of bancassurance.
View full details at:http://www.reportscue.com/the-insurance-industry-in-morocco-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Morocco:
• It provides historical values for the Moroccan insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Moroccan insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment...