A Day at the Beach
Paragraph 1: Introduction
* Provide Topic: There aren’t very many things that are more soothing than spending a day at the beach.
Paragraph 2: Developmental Paragraph 1
* Called by the ocean.
* Take a dip as it is hot.
* The blue shifting waves.
* Smell of the ocean breeze.
Paragraph 3: Developmental Paragraph 2
* For sports reasons
* The crowds that gather to see.
* Feeling the warm sun on your skin while playing a sport
Paragraph 4: Developmental Paragraph 3
* Simply relaxing
* Relief stress.
* The breeze taking you in a deep sleep
* Sun bathing to relax
Paragraph 5: Conclusion
* A trip to the beach is filled with many wonderful views and such lively features. It is well worth the investment of some time to go to a local beach and spend some time with friends.
First Draft with Revisions
There aren’t very many things that are more soothing than spending a day at the beach. If you have never taken time off to spend a day with family or friends at a local beach, then you are surely missing out. The environment in itself will suck you in at first glance. Whether you are called by the ocean, sports or simply relaxing, you will find something of enjoyment at the beach.
Many people go to the beach for one particular reason: it is a hot day and they want to cool off in the ocean. Upon arriving at the beach the view of the ocean is astonishing. The blue shifting waves, sparkle with the light of the sun. The smell of the ocean breeze will leave a mild taste of salt on your tongue; weak enough to no overwhelm you, yet strong enough to not go unnoticed. Entering the water chills your skin at first, but gradually settles until it is as if you have become a part of the ocean. The ocean is truly the beaches greatest attraction; however, some may also use the sandy grounds for some sports.
It is hard to miss the crowds of people enjoying a nice game...