STR 581 Final Exam 100 MCQS
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
This Sample Final Exam is provided as a resource to help familiarize students with the content areas and types of questions that they may encounter when they complete the comprehensive STR/581 Final Exam in Week Six.
Metrics and control mechanisms-CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
Environmental scanning and marketing planning
Consumer and business purchasing processes
Factors influencing consumer and business purchasing
Managerial decision making
Target segments and marketing mix
Specifying target markets
Products/services (new product development, brand management, positioning)
Promotion (integrated marketing communication)
Channels and distribution/supply chain
1. ____________ is the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bear on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs
4. Customer retention
5. Customer loyalty
2. Marketers need to be aware of threats and opportunities associated with four trends in the natural environment. All of the following are among those trends EXCEPT ________.
1. The shortage of raw materials
2. The increased cost of energy
3. Near 90 percent corporate support for “green causes”
4. Increased pollution levels
5. The changing role of governments
3. A(n) ________ is any good, service, or idea that is perceived by someone as new. The idea may have a long history, but it is new to the person who sees it as such.