Bianca S. Bass
102 Lucas Ave Wilson, NC 27896 , 252-291-0607, email@example.com
Objective To obtain a position in a professional environment that will allow me to perform to the highest of company standards, while also using personal judgment in making decisions where alternatives may not be determined by established policies and procedures.
July 2003-Current United States Army Reserves
1. I am trained and qualified to operated the M-16, M-4 and 9mm Beretta.
Customer Service Rep.
November 2007-May 2008 West Corporation, Rocky Mount, NC
2. While working in a call center environment, I was responsible for conducting technical service for customers for a national cell phone provider.
3. On a day to day basis I was also responsible for helping customers understand their bills and usage of their devices.
Dates of November 2006-November 2007 Food Lion LLC., Rocky Mount, NC
4. I was responsible for completing office tasks such as: counting the safe, counting the cashiers tills, managing lunch breaks for the front end, and ensure all cleaning is done.
5. This position also required me to run customer service where I am responsible for distributing whole/charge sale slips, renting out equipment, performing refunds, and most important ensuring customer satisfaction.
June 2004-February 2006 U.S. Security Associates, Wilson NC
6. As a security guard at Bruce Foods, I was responsible for checking employees badges as they reported for work, directing traffic within the companies parking lot and instructing truck drivers on company procedure for weighing and order delivery.
7. I was also responsible for ensuring the security of...