The non-life insurance segment continued to expand during the review period, even during adverse global economic conditions in 2009. The Polish non-life segment’s gross written premium increased at a review-period CAGR of 5.7%. Growth in the segment was partly due to improved demand for property insurance, mandatory motor third-part liability cover, and the occurrence of natural disasters such as severe flooding and forest fires, which prompted consumers to buy policies and insurers to increase premium rates. These factors, coupled with projected economic growth, are expected to support the segment over the forecast period. The gross written premium of the non-life segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 6.0%. The segment is also expected to benefit from increasing levels of risk awareness and preparation for risk avoidance among Polish consumers.
Executive Summary :
• The Polish non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Polish non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Poland
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Polish insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Polish non-life insurance
• Key developments in the Polish non-life insurance segment
• New products launched by Polish non-life insurers
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/non-life-insurance-in-poland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Poland:
• It provides historical values for the Polish non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Poland’s non-life insurance segment, along with market...