Big Market Research - Reinsurance in the Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2014–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop an insightful report. This allows reinsurers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profile of reinsurers operating in the country.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/reinsurance-in-japan-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Japan:
• It provides historical values for Japan’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Japan’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Japan and its growth prospects.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Japanese reinsurance segment, including:
• The Japanese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
• Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
• Japanese reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• The competitive landscape in the Japanese reinsurance segment
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese reinsurance segment and each sector within...